Effective Wednesday, June 10, 2020
We are open for tax drop off & pick up (M-TH | 10am-3pm)
Our lobby will be open for tax drop off and pick up. We are following protocols and guidelines set forth by the CDC and our local government to help protect the health of our clients and team. So please wear a mask while inside the building and ensure you are 6 feet apart from anyone else in the building. Also, the tax deadline has been extended to July 15, 2020.
OPTIONS FOR TAX DROP OFF:
- Lobby (NEW) – you will be able to now drop off and pick up your taxes in our lobby but please wear a mask and ensure you are 6 feet apart from anyone else.
- Office mail slot – this is available outside of the posted hours. Intake forms are available on our website and will be available outside the door for those who can’t print them at home. Please be sure to include good contact information with your documents. PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN PEN!
- Secure portal – if you would like to have one set up, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will create it for you. If you have had one set up in the past, it is still available for you. If you have forgotten the password, email email@example.com and we will do a reset.
- Mail – mail in your information to 11260 Chester Rd, Suite 560, Cincinnati, OH 45246. If you choose this option, let us know if you also want your taxes returned by mail.
If you have questions, you can still call the office at 513-821-8768. Questions can also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or directly to your tax preparer.
ITEMS WE NEED WITH ALL TAX RETURNS:
- A signed 2019 Engagement Letter – which can be found HERE.
- A completed Tax Organizer (front & back) – fill out only what applies to you HERE.
- A copy of your valid driver’s license or state ID.
- A voided check – if doing a direct deposit for your federal and state refund or indicate you want a check mailed instead.
OPTIONS TO RETRIEVE YOUR TAXES:
- Lobby (NEW) – you will be able to now pick up your taxes in our lobby but please wear a mask and ensure you are 6 feet apart from anyone else.
- Portal Account – Tax Returns can be uploaded into your portal account.
- We will also provide the 8879, which will need to be signed and uploaded to us so we can e-file after we have received.
- We will request payment prior to uploading your taxes to the portal. The Invoice will be sent via e-mail with an option for you to pay online.
- Priority Mail – Tax Returns can be mailed for an extra $10.
- We will also provide the 8879, which will need to be signed returned to us via mail or you may upload the signed 8879 to us so we can e-file after we have received.
- We are requesting payment prior to sending your taxes via Priority Mail. The Invoice will be sent via e-mail with an option for you to pay online.