Effective Monday, March 23, 2020
We are still processing tax returns but are taking steps to practice social distancing and are going to a work from home policy. Also, the tax deadline has been extended to July 15, 2020.
OPTIONS FOR TAX DROP OFF:
- Office mail slot – someone will be by regularly to pick them up. In take forms are available on our website and will be available outside the door for those who can’t print them at home. Please be sure to include good contact information with your documents. PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN PEN!
- Secure portal – if you would like to have one set up, email us at email@example.com and we will create it for you. If you have had one set up in the past, it is still available for you. If you have forgotten the password, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do a reset.
- Mail – mail in your information to 11260 Chester Rd, Suite 560, Cincinnati, OH 45246
If you have questions, you can still call the office and the auto-attendant will help direct you to an individual who can help you. Questions can also be emailed to email@example.com, or directly to your tax prepare.
ITEMS WE NEED WITH ALL TAX RETURNS:
- A signed 2019 Engagement Letter – which can be found HERE
- A completed Tax Organizer (front & back) – fill out only what applies to you HERE
- A copy of your valid driver’s license or state ID.
- A voided check – if doing a direct deposit for your federal and state refund or indicate you want a check mailed instead
OPTIONS TO RETRIEVE YOUR TAXES:
- Portal Account – Tax Returns can be uploaded into your portal account
- We will also provide the 8879, which will need to be signed and uploaded to us so we can e-file after we have received
- We will request payment prior to uploading your taxes to the portal. The Invoice will be sent via e-mail with an option for you to pay online.
- Priority Mail – Tax Returns can be mailed for an extra $10
- We will also provide the 8879, which will need to be signed returned to us via mail or you may upload the signed 8879 to us so we can e-file after we have received
- We are requesting payment prior to sending your taxes via Priority Mail. The Invoice will be sent via e-mail with an option for you to pay online.