IMPORTANT: Tax drop offs & returns during social distancing – CLICK HERE for details.
Welcome to Hartlaub CPA Advisory Group!
We are a locally based, growing, certified public accounting (CPA) firm that focuses on the tax planning, tax preparation and the financial and business planning needs of individuals, real-estate agents and investors, the self-employed (schedule C and LLC) and business owners (Partnerships, S-corp and C-corp) and estates. We are well versed on opportunities contained in both the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 and the 2019 federal budget as they relate to your business and personal situation.
In fact, the following is a video of one of our partners, Marc Steiger CPA, discussing the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act on February 14th, 2018 on Cincinnati’s Fox 19 news:
Fox 19 Divorce and the recent Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
We have an excellent client-retention rate, competitive fees and we are extremely proud of the high-quality services that our firm provides. Our affiliated financial advisors, attorneys, payroll specialists and Quickbooks specialists offer integrated “one stop shop” for high net worth individuals and business owners during periods of transition.
Our office is conveniently located in the Spectrum Office Tower – 11260 Chester Road, Suite 560 Cincinnati, OH 45246 – across from the Sharonville Convention Center near the intersection of I-75 and I-275. You can drop off your taxes during regular office hours or set an appointment and have them completed during your visit. When you are ready to learn more about what we can do for you, we encourage you to contact us.
Current (tax-season) Hours:
Monday through Friday 9:00a.m. – 7:00p.m. and Saturday 9:00a.m. – 1:00p.m.
Please call our main number with any questions (513) 821-8768.
Please note following:
1. Please download and complete the tax organizer and engagement letter if mailing or dropping off your tax information. Completing prior to an in-person appointment will be helpful.
2. Federal and State law requires us to obtain a copy of your drivers license or state issued I.D. card.
3. If you are claiming Head of Household, the Earned Income or Child Tax Credits new rules require us to verify your child lives in your home so please bring medical and school records showing your residence and your child’s name with you.
4. If your child is in college we require the 1098-T and a statement from the college showing how much you paid for tuition this year.
5. If you are a new client we require a copy of your 2018 personal and or business tax return.
(Please note the IRS requires us to obtain signatures from both spouses if married or a certified copy of a current Power of Attorney.)